How to List
The process for listing on TISE is straightforward, timely and cost-effective.
Appointing a Sponsor/Listing Agent
An issuer must have a Sponsor or Listing Agent appointed at all times while it is an applicant for listing or is listed. The Sponsor or Listing Agent acts as an intermediary between the issuer and the Exchange and responsibilities include preparing and lodging the formal listing application.
A Sponsor or Listing Agent must be a Listing Member of the Exchange which has met the eligibility criteria to act in respect of a particular product. A full list of current Members and their category of eligibility are available from our website.
Rules and documents
The Exchange's market authority has Listing Rules for equity and debt which set out the conditions for listing, the application procedure and Listing Document disclosure obligations and the required initial and final application document.
The initial application documents required for the market authority to start its review include: Listing Application Form; Listing Document marked up in accordance with the applicable disclosure requirements; non-applicability letter; letter of derogation; issuer's constitutional documents; executed deed or other instrument constituting the securities; material contracts; directors’ declarations; accounts, where applicable; guarantor accounts, where applicable and structure chart.
There are two stages along the path to listing
The issuer, via the Sponsor or Listing Agent, files an initial submission with documents in draft.
- Once this has been submitted then an analyst is assigned to the application
- The application is reviewed and a recommendation is made on the issuer’s suitability for listing, which is considered by the LMC
- A comments letter is then released, subject to payment of the initial listing fee
Taking into account the comments letter and any subsequent discussion between the analyst and the Sponsor or Listing Agent, the issuer then submits final, signed documents
- These must be received in electronic format no later than midday on the intended day of listing for consideration by the LMC
- Once approved, a grant of listing letter is released, subject to payment of the first annual listing fee
- Debt issues and open ended investment vehicles can elect to list at either 18.00 the same day or 08.00 the following morning. Listing takes place at 08.00 the next day for trading companies and closed ended investment vehicles.
To make an application, please use the contacts below or reach the team by email.