As Guernsey's largest fund administrator, custodian and transfer agent*, Northern Trust provides a full range of services, including a global approach to regulatory support, to some of the world's most successful and innovative investment managers.
- Experienced listing services - As a Categories 1 and 2 listing sponsor, Northern Trust provides a comprehensive, efficient listing agent service and ongoing support to multiple listed entities on The International Stock Exchange.
- Extensive breadth and depth of expertise - Significant local experience across traditional and alternative asset classes including private equity funds, hedge funds, real estate funds, infrastructure funds and funds of funds.
- Knowledge sharing - Access to Northern Trust and industry expertise on the latest trends and regulatory developments such as the AIFMD.
- Integrated asset servicing - A full range of services including fund administration, banking and cash management, foreign exchange, global custody, AIFMD compliant depositary services and fiduciary services that are specifically designed to meet the needs of the funds sector.
- A committed partnership approach - Commitment to delivering customised solutions and creating lasting relationships.
Local focus, global reach - Comprehensive regional support and insights aligned with our 26 global locations, including Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom as well as the Americas and Asia Pacific region.
*As ranked in the 2020 Monterey Insight Guernsey Fund Report, based on total net assets of both domiciled and non-domiciled funds
Northern Trust International Fund Administration Services (Guernsey) Ltd
PO Box 255
St Peter Port
|Contact:||David Sauvarin, Chief Executive, Northern Trust, Channel Islands|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1481 745001|